COIGA BARU

Menu1

Pencarian

Jumat, 23 November 2012

AFF 2012: Indonesia Nasibmu, Setelah Thailand Lalu Singapura dan Kemudian Malaysia Jadi Penghalang

Sumber Asli -- C0I - Sejak digelar 1996, Indonesia merupakan satu-satunya  negara sepak bola utama Asean yang belum pernah mengenyam  juara AFF  dari 8 kali gelaran sepak bola Asean tersebut.Data AFF menunjukkan Indonesia menjadi langganan final sebanyak 4 kali atau  hanya kalah banyak sekali dibandingkan dengan Thailand.


Timnas Garuda sepertinya dijauhi  oleh Dewi  Keberuntungan ketika 4 kali menapak babak grand-final  pada 2000, 2002, 204, dan 2010.Bandingkan saja dengan 4 negara sepak bola utama Asean lainnya, yaitu Thaland, Malaysia, Singapura, dan Vietnam.

Mereka telah merasakan nikmatnya sebagai juara AFF.  Yang paling banyak adalah Thailand dan Singapura, yang masing-masing pernah 3 kali menjadi juara AFF. Sementara itu, Vietnam dan Malaysia masing-masing sekali  menjadi  juara AFF.


Rapor  Timnas Garuda  di Piala AFF
Negara
Finalis
Juara
Thailand
5 kali
3 kali
Indonesia
4 kali
0
Singapura
3 kali
3 kali
Malaysia
2 kali
1 kali
Vietnam
1 kali
1 kali
Sumber: affsuzukicup.com, diolah

Final 2000
Duet Nandar Iskandar dan asisten pelatih Dananjaya melawat ke Thailand untuk megikuti Tiger Cup 200. Di final Timnas yang antara lain diperkuat Uston Nawawi, Kurniawan Dwi Yulianto, Aji Santoso takluk 1-4 dari tuan rumah. Pada babak final 18 November 2000, Tim Merah Putih kalah telak 1-4 dari Thailand.

Final 2002
Timnas Merah Putih di bawah besutan pelatih asal Bulgaria, Ivan Venkov Kolev,  waktu itu diperkuat  pemain depan Budi Sudarsono, Bambang Pamungkas  dan Gendut Doni saat menjadi tuan rumah babak final di Stadion Utama Senayan.

Indonesia gagal membalas kekalahan 2 tahun sebelumn ya. Tragisnya, kekalahan itu harus ditentukan melalui tendangan adu penalti  setelah dalam pertandingan normal dan perpanjangan waktu kedudukan imbang 2-2.  Indonesia menelan kekalahan dengan  agregat gol 6-4.

Final 2004
Peter Withe membesut pasukan Merah Putih dengan Timnas diperkuat Kurniawan Dwi Yulianto, Boaz Solossa, Elie Aiboy.

Untuk ketiga kali berturut-turut Indonesia masuk babak final dan lawan yang harus dihadapi adalah tuan rumah Singapura.

Pertandingan final dilakukan dengan sistem kandang dan tandang. Saat menjamu Singapura di Stadion Senayan, Timnas Merah Putih menyerah 1-3 dalam pertandingan yang digelar 8 Januari 2005. Sepakan kemudian, di Stadion Nasional Kallang 16 Januari 2005, Indonesia ditekuk Singapura 1-2, sehingga total agregat kekalahan Indonesia adalah 2-5.

Final 2010
Setelah gagal masuk babak final di Piala AFF 2006 dan 2008, Tim Merah Putih akhirnya berhasil masuk babak final pada Piala AFF 2010 berkat polesah pelatih asal Austria, Alfred Riedl.

Di babak final Indonesia bertemu Malaysia dengan format pertandingan kandang dan tandang. Saat melawat ke Malaysia di Stadion Bukit Jalil Kuala Lumpur, pada 26 Desember 2010 0-3 Irfan Bachdim, Cristian Gonzales cs ditekuk 0-3 oleh Malaysia.

Tiga hari kemudian dalam partai kandang di Stadion Senayan pada 29 Desember 2010, Tim Merah Putih berhasil membalas kekalahan dengan skor 2-1. Sayangnya skor itu tak menolong Indonesia karena secara agregat Indonesia kalah 2-4.

AFF 2012
Tahun ini Indonesia kembali mencoba menapak harapan di ajang dua tahunan tersebut. Indonesia berada di Grup B bersama Singapura (Juara 1998, 2004, 2006) dan Malaysia (Juara 2010).

Kita doakan bersama agar Timnas Merah Putih kesayangan kita bisa merengkuh juara setelah gagal 4 kali ketika 4 kali masuk babak final. (sut)


Juara & runner up Piala AFF   1996-2010
Tahun Lokasi
Skor Pertandingan Final
Juara
1996 Singapura
Thailand 1 -  Malaysia 0
Thailand
1998 Vietnam
Singapura 1 - Vietnam 0
Singapura
2000 Thailand
Thailand 4 - Indonesia 1
Thailand
2002 Indonesia/Singapura
Penalti: Thailand 4 (2) -  Indonesia 2 (2)
Thailand
2004*) Malaysia/Vietnam
Singapura 5 -  Indonesia 2
Singapura
2006*) Singapura/Thailand
Singapura 3 - Thailand 2
Singapura
2008*) Indonesia/Thailand
Vietnam 3  - Thailand 2
Vietnam
2010*) Vietnam/Indonesia
Malaysia 4 -  Indonesia 2
Malaysia
Sumber: affsuzukicup.com
Ket: Sistem baru dengan format babak final kandang dan tandang
- ***

16 komentar:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to
    your blog when you could be giving us something informative to read?
    Feel free to surf my website :: forex signal provider

    BalasHapus
  2. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal site now ;)
    Here is my blog post :: discount

    BalasHapus
  3. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge regarding unpredicted feelings.
    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Home Design Love

    BalasHapus
  4. Good day very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing
    .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also? I'm satisfied to seek out numerous useful information right here in the submit, we want develop extra
    strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing.

    . . . . .
    Also see my webpage - sell vietnam dong

    BalasHapus
  5. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a
    look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!
    Feel free to surf my website ; ncesc.com

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi, I read your new stuff regularly. Your humoristic style is
    awesome, keep doing what you're doing!
    Here is my web blog : Trick Photography and Special Effects

    BalasHapus
  7. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.

    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Many thanks
    Feel free to visit my blog post - replica Pro beats headphones by dre

    BalasHapus
  8. I really like what you guys tend to be up too.

    This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the terrific works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.
    Look at my web page :: leadership speakers Gauteng

    BalasHapus
  9. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your
    website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with
    it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    My homepage :: Best Baby Monitors
    My website: Best Baby Monitors

    BalasHapus
  10. Heya just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the
    pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I
    think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Here is my web site: phil cardella mugshot
    Also see my page: phil cardella mugshot

    BalasHapus
  11. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site in internet explorer, could check this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a large component of other people will pass over your magnificent writing due to this problem.

    Review my blog lowepro

    BalasHapus
  12. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily, this website is genuinely good and the users are in fact sharing nice thoughts.

    Have a look at my page - Diablo III

    BalasHapus
  13. Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in
    future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing.

    Cheers!

    My homepage - Best Home Based Businesses

    BalasHapus
  14. I get pleasure from, lead to I found just what I was looking for.
    You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

    Here is my homepage Work From Home Opportunities

    BalasHapus
  15. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post
    and also the rest of the website is really good.

    Here is my page - massage sex

    BalasHapus
  16. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book
    in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than
    that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly
    be back.

    My web blog: hardcore asian porno site (nudeasianwomen.org)

    BalasHapus

KAMI dari COI melayani pembuatan PRESS RELEASE atau TULISAN OLAHRAGA dan siap membantu menggelar JUMPA PERS dengan mengundang wartawan media cetak dan televisi sesuai pilihan Anda. CP: 087783358784 atau email ke aagwaa@yahoo.com

TERPOPULER COI