COIGA BARU

Menu1

Pencarian

Selasa, 07 Mei 2013

Bob Hippy: Memang Bisa 'Lurah' Menghukum 'Bupati'?

Sumber Asli -- C0I - Anggota Komite Eksekutif terhukum, Bob Hippy, angkat bicara mengenai penjatuhan sanksi 10 tahun oleh Komisi Disiplin PSSI kepada enam Exco. Bob menilai keputusan tersebut menabrak aturan.


Bob beserta lima anggota Exco lainnya yakni Sihar Sitorus, Tuti Dau, Mawardi Nurdin, Widodo Santoso dan Farid Rahman dilarang aktif dalam kegiatan sepak bola nasional.
Mereka dijatuhkan hukuman karena dianggap melakukan pelanggaran berupa pemalsuan tanda tangan Ketua Umum PSSI Djohar Arifin pada notulensi rapat Exco sebelum digelarnya Kongres Luar Biasa (KLB) 17 Maret 2013.
"Memangnya bisa seorang lurah menghukum bupati," kata Bob kepada wartawan di Jakarta, Selasa (7/5).
Bob menjelaskan yang berhak menjatuhkan hukuman kepada Exco hanyalah Komite Etik, bukan Komdis.  Ditambahkannya, pengangkatan Hinca Pandjaitan sebagai Ketua Komisi Displin PSSI juga dinilainya tidak sah. Sebab, enam Exco tidak pernah menyetujui penunjukkan Hinca.
"Jadi semua keputusan yang dikeluarkan Hinca Pandjaitan melalui Komisi Displin PSSI tidak sah," tegasnya.
Bob bakal melaporkan masalah ini kepada FIFA. Menurutnya, FIFA sebagai otoritas sepak bola tertinggi di dunia harus mengetahui segala permasalahan yang berkembang.
"Semua kejanggalan-kejanggalan yang ada akan kami laporkan ke FIFA," ucap dia.
Sihar Sitorus melontarkan hal senada. Dia menegaskan keputusan penjatuhan sanksi oleh Komdis adalah tidak sah karena tidak melalui prosedur yang benar. Salah satunya mengenai penunjukkan Komdis yang juga tidak sah karena tidak mengikutsertakan enam Exco.
Mengenai dugaan pemalsuan tanda tangan, Sihar menantang Hinca dan Djohar Arifin untuk membuktikannya. "Komdis menjatuhkan hukuman tanpa bisa memberikan bukti," timpalnya.
Sihar mengatakan, tanda tangan Djohar yang ada pada notulensi rapat adalah murni bubuhan tangan sang pemillik, bukan direkayasa. "Ayo kita buktikan, diperiksa, dan diteliti melalui sistem forensik. Saya bisa jamin itu adalah tanda tangan Djohar Arifin," tegas Sihar. 
- ***

17 komentar:

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest
    but your sites really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Many thanks

    My web blog; belt68oxygen.wordpress.com

    BalasHapus
  2. That is very fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and stay up for in search of extra of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

    Here is my page :: Abercrombie Pas Cher

    BalasHapus
  3. A motivating discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more about this subject matter, it might not be
    a taboo matter but generally people do not speak
    about these issues. To the next! All the best!!

    Take a look at my web-site: www.teamshoppenguins.com

    BalasHapus
  4. I do agree with all of the concepts you've introduced on your post. They're very convincing and will
    definitely work. Still, the posts are very quick for starters.
    May just you please extend them a bit from next time?
    Thank you for the post.

    Here is my blog: http://slc-wireless.com

    BalasHapus
  5. I feel that is among the so much significant information for me.
    And i'm satisfied studying your article. However want to commentary on some common issues, The site taste is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Excellent process, cheers

    Also visit my weblog :: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    BalasHapus
  6. Thanks for finally writing about > "Bob Hippy: Memang Bisa 'Lurah' Menghukum 'Bupati'?" < Liked it!

    Check out my site; Chaussure
    De Foot Pas Cher

    BalasHapus
  7. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.

    I have read this post and if I could I wish to
    suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could
    write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

    My webpage; Read Full Article

    BalasHapus
  8. Hi to all, the contents present at this web site
    are really awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the good
    work fellows.

    Here is my weblog ... link

    BalasHapus
  9. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that this website
    needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!

    Have a look at my website: Borsa Gucci

    BalasHapus
  10. It's actually very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I just use internet for that reason, and get the newest news.

    Look at my blog post; Nike Air Max

    BalasHapus
  11. No matter if some one searches for his essential
    thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is
    maintained over here.

    my web-site Abercrombie France

    BalasHapus
  12. Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog
    and in accession capital to say that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts.

    Anyway I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you
    get admission to consistently rapidly.

    My web page; Oakley Sunglasses

    BalasHapus
  13. Hi, its pleasant article about media print, we all know media is
    a great source of data.

    Stop by my site; Cheap NFL Jerseys - -

    BalasHapus
  14. Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    in accession capital to say that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you get admission to constantly fast.

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... Air Jordan Pas Cher

    BalasHapus
  15. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with
    my twitter group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    my web site ... Sac Guess Pas Cher

    BalasHapus
  16. This is the perfect web site for anyone who would like to find out about this topic.

    You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I personally will need to…HaHa).

    You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject that
    has been discussed for a long time. Wonderful stuff, just great!


    Review my webpage; Michael Kors

    BalasHapus
  17. Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog
    and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts.

    Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I success you get admission to persistently quickly.



    Here is my site ... LeBron James Shoes

    BalasHapus

KAMI dari COI melayani pembuatan PRESS RELEASE atau TULISAN OLAHRAGA dan siap membantu menggelar JUMPA PERS dengan mengundang wartawan media cetak dan televisi sesuai pilihan Anda. CP: 087783358784 atau email ke aagwaa@yahoo.com

TERPOPULER COI